Oliver Catering Terms and Conditions
Upon signing out T&C’s document you agree to book the services of Oliver Catering. You are obliged to pay a minimum deposit of 20% of the gross fee quoted. Oliver Catering must produce on request a detailed invoice for this amount.
If you wish to cancel your reservation for whatever reason, you must put your request in writing, but we reserve the right to charge you liquidated damages representing a cancellation fee equating with our loss and inconvenience as follows:
- Cancellation by you with six or more calendar months notice in writing your deposit is non – refundable.
- Cancellation by you with not more than six calendar months written notice or not less than three calendar months written notice, your deposit is non – refundable, plus liquidated damages are payable by you to Oliver Catering of 20% of the gross fee quoted for the price per head multiplied by the notified number of guests.
- Cancellation by you with not more than three calendar months written notice but not less than one calendar month written notice your deposit is non – refundable, plus liquidated damages are payable by you to Oliver Catering 30% of the gross fee quoted for the price per head multiplied by the notified number of guests.
- Cancellation by you with one calendar month or less written notice, your deposit is non – refundable, plus liquidated damages are payable by you to Oliver Catering of 40% of the gross fee quoted for the price per head multiplied by the notified number of guests. (Enforcement at the discretion of Oliver Catering.)
Payment Terms and Credit
Oliver Catering does not offer any credit facilities.
- All invoices MUST be paid immediately upon receipt.
- Oliver Catering requires the full outstanding balance of any event to be paid in full 21 days in advance of any event.
- Drinks & other incidental invoices MUST be settled no more than 1 week after the date of the event. If the clients are for any reason unable to pay within this time period, other arrangements MUST be made prior to the event.
Oliver Catering reserves the right to charge for an unacceptable amount of damage to, or a loss of its property, if necessary these charges will be invoiced immediately after the event. If any linen is unacceptably damaged or lost, the client will be charged to replace the item(s).
- Oliver Catering agree to provide adequate levels of staff; those staff should be suitably trained, wear appropriate uniform, conform to all hygiene & food handling laws.
- Should the client require any staff deemed unnecessary by Oliver Catering, the cost of this will be passed to the customer at £20.00 per member of staff per hour.
- Should the client require the company to set up for an event before the date it is due to take place, and the company deems this unnecessary, additional charges of £350.00 will be incurred by the client.
If the final number of guests invited to your event is significantly lower than the amount previously quoted for, Oliver Catering reserves the right to increase any quoted prices to cover any loss.
All menus are suggestions and can be catered for you with assurance of suitable kitchen equipment already supplied in the marquee or hall; otherwise a charge will be incurred due to the hire of any additional equipment.
The bar packages offered by Oliver Catering are all based on a four hour time period, which is to be arranged between the company and the client. Oliver Catering reserves the right to refuse service of anybody who is strongly intoxicated or offensive towards our staff. Only alcohol purchased/supplied at the bar can be consumed on the premises. Oliver Catering reserve the right to refuse service should this occur.
Extensions on listed bar packages will incur extra costs, at the discretion of Oliver Catering.